Event: FCEM World Committee 2019
Place: Yerevan, Armenia
Date: from 25 April to 27 April 2019
For more info & details keep checking:
FCEM: One same voice for the women
FCEM as an active lobbying and advocacy body is consulted for its views on major issues concerning women business owners and the participation of women in economic activity throughout the world by governments, private and public institutions and policy-making bodies.
FCEM is the unique NGO of its kind to have consultative status to the United Nations (ECOSOC Roster Status 1996/31) and with the Council of Europe as well as representation before the European Union, UNCTAD, UNIDO, UNDP, OECD and the International Labor Organization, OIT.
Opportunities and advantages:
For national associations of women business owners, FCEM is an ideal environment for reinforcing the exchange of ideas and best practices among associations from the world over.
For the individual woman entrepreneur, FCEM presents an enriching experience to meet other like-minded women from the world over.
Contact among FCEM members offers opportunities to:
- Exchange business experiences.
- Explore trade and business opportunities.
- Undertake joint business ventures.
- Create technical and mentoring partnerships.
- Understand different business and social cultures.
- Develop international contacts.
- Make international friends.
Mission and Goal:
FCEM is non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and non-sectarian organization whose activities at the national and international level, are aimed at promoting women’s entrepreneurial initiative and reinforcing national associations of women business owners through:
- Creating awareness and reinforcing the visibility of women business owners.
- Lobbying and advocacy before public and private institutions, policymakers and governments, on issues that impede women’s entrepreneurial potential.
- Promoting solidarity friendship, cultural understanding and the exchange of experiences and ideas.
- Facilitating the development of business, partnership, and trade.
- Fostering professional growth and business skills perfection
- Encouraging young women to create enterprise.
FCEM is the pioneer association uniting women business owners from the world over. Founded in France in 1945 at the end of World War II by Yvonne Foinant, and months before the United Nations, the Association quickly spread into other European countries and the 5 continents.
FCEM brings together in solidarity and friendship, like-minded women who share a common interest: that of entrepreneurship.
Today the network FCEM includes over 120 different countries and 5 millions members from the five continents. And FCEM membership is growing, with new demands for membership each year.