Develop Armenia is an Armenian based non-profit organization established in 2015 as community group. It was recognized as a public interest NGO in 2018 by Decree 51092123.
Develop Armenia aims to vigorously advance national policies in all the sectors in which it is active, especially in social, youth and natural resources sectors while keeping a non-confessional and apolitical stance.
The promotion of sustainable development, the integration of social and environmental consciousness into education and the enhancement of the Armenian culture are just a few of the actions we believe will improve in our society. Within the framework of the above objectives, we are developing actions such as events, campaigns, partnerships with international and local partners for the implementation of strategic programs.
Adhering to the principles of sustainable development, Develop Armenia encourages the sustainability and conservation of natural resources in all aspects of its work.
It focuses on public awareness, policy development and advocacy to help Armenia to maximize the economic and social benefits of its Natural Resources wealth.
– To provide public opportunities through social sustainable projects.
– To add value and mobilizing the youth to participate in environmental and natural resource management for health, safety and increased sustainable livelihoods.
– To promote transparency & accountability in Natural Resources extractive sector.
– To conduct researches and studies concerned issues socially and economically.
– To promote equality and advance the rights of women, youth and children at all levels of the society.
If anybody had to portray the spirit and philosophy of our team with one image, then that would be a huge mosaic of people… all those people whose respect and love for the environment, youth, social and common future, this effort becomes a reality.